Gestion Forestière Lacroix is a company which owns a freehold property of approximately 60,000 hectares located in the center of the Gaspé Peninsula.


The freehold is traversed in almost its entirety by Miners’ Creek. The forest is 98% softwood and 2% hardwood. 

The company carries out forest harvesting, builds and maintains forest roads, transports logs, carries out silviculture activities as well as wildlife management.

The vast majority of the territory, 90%, has a status of a wildlife reserve, It is called the Dunière Wildlife Reserve. For the remaining 10%, Gestion Forestière Lacroix has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Wildlife on the application of articles 36 and 37 of the Act for the Conservation and Development of Wildlife.


013-(2).jpg P1010566.jpg DSC01164.jpg
Click to enlarge a picture...